Property Management Surveyor Job Vacancy
Recruitment - August 18th 2021
Crickmay are a well-established and respected regional practice of Chartered Surveyors and commercial property advisers with offices in Horsham, Haywards Heath and Brighton & Hove.
The company is currently looking to recruit a Property Management Surveyor to take over the management of an existing portfolio and generate new business.
RICS qualification desirable but not essential, however proven commercial property management experience is key, together with the ability to work independently and strong communication skills. This hands-on role offers an exceptional opportunity for someone with the desire and acumen to grow the department and make a significant contribution to the business.
The responsibilities of this interesting and diverse role will include:
- Reporting to clients and assisting them in connection with asset management of their properties
- Undertaking building inspections, ensuring tenant compliance with lease obligations
- Overseeing the provision of common services to properties
- Management of planned and reactive maintenance works
- Contractor liaison and management
- Regulation management, ensuring compliance with health and safety and other legislation
- Management of rental and other income, coordinating with accounts team and chasing arrears
- Preparation of budgets and administration of service charge income and expenditure
- Overseeing the preparation of year-end accounts
- Maintaining property records and systems
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter
- Liaising with insurance broker in relation to block policy and annual premium recharges
- Ensuring client monies are looked after in accordance with best practice and the RICS clients’ money regulations
You will be offered a competitive salary based on your level of experience, with 33 days paid holiday.
Applicants must hold a full driving licence and have access to a car for business use, in return for mileage allowance.
This is a full-time position, however part-time hours or flexible working will be considered for the right candidate.
To apply for this role please contact Jonathan Mack: 01403 756510 / email@example.com