1. Crickmay, Chartered Surveyors is the trading name of the following companies who are covered by this legal information:
- Crickmay Limited (Reg. In England No. 04258882) – Registered Office – 22 London Road, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 1AY
- Meyrick (Haywards Heath) Ltd (Reg. In England and Wales No. 7296235) - Registered Office - 16a The Broadway, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3AL
Where we use the name Crickmay, Chartered Surveyors the policy applies to all group and relevant associated companies.
Crickmay Chartered Surveyors takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Crickmay Chartered Surveyors makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Further more, neither Crickmay Chartered Surveyors nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
3. Displayed Properties:
In relation to any properties shown on this site, please note the following:
- The property is not on offer or contract either wholly or in part.
- You should not rely on the particulars, or any variation of them (including verbally), as being factually accurate.
- Any particulars provided on this site are given without responsibility on the part of Crickmay, Chartered Surveyors, other Agents, the seller(s) or lessor(s).
- No warranty is given or implied as to the condition of any property, its value, its legality or suitability. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and inspections.
- Photographs may only show parts of a property at the time they were taken
- Dimensions and plans may not be accurate.
- The VAT status relating to a property may change without notice.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising out of negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, we and all contributors to this website hereby disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any loss or damage including any consequential or indirect loss or damage incurred by you, whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and arising out of or in relation to or in connection with your access to or use of or inability to use this website.
This web site contains links to third party web sites over which Crickmay, Chartered Surveyors have no control. Crickmay Chartered Surveyors assumes no responsibility for the content of third party web sites or for any losses which may arise out of use of a third party web site. The presence of a link to a third party does not necessarily mean that Crickmay Chartered Surveyors endorse that site or have any association with the proprietor of that web site.
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed exclusively by English law.
Crickmay Asset Management authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.